Questions and electrical advice in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals - Electrician Courses discussion, feedback and more. Independent unbiased genuine feedback for all electrician course types and electricians college courses, or electricians apprentices. Find electrical quals needed to be a domestic, residential, commercial electrician..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Search for tools and product advice,
hi has anyone done the 2330 level 2 first year practical assessment yet? if so can i have some feedback on this? like abit of details on what is...
Replies
Views
neilw
N
D
Pat
I am thinking of going for PAT course. Is it worth it? Which one do I need to do to become a proper and legal PA Tester? Is there any market for...
Replies
Views
Darius-parky
D
K
Hi All, Just wondering if anyone on here has completed, or is in the process of completing, this company's 6 week intensive electrical training...
Replies
Views
Darius-parky
D
N
Hi Forum members sorry, you cant advertise on here, you may email me about advertising at [email protected]
Replies
Views
B
S
Hi guys, I put a deposit down a few months ago to start a course in June and have had a fair bit go wrong in my life since then. I've lost my job...
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
P
My Question is has any one done a domestic Electrician course and got a job ,, if so was it easy to find some thing ,how long did you wait and...
Replies
Views
electricidiot
E
K
hi all has anyone done the 2391 part 2 course and would anyone say it was worth it? im 23 i have 2360 part 1 + 2, nvq 3, AM2, and just passed...
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
F
Hello all, this is my first post and I need some help. I have been interested in Electrics now for a long time and done some minor works around...
Replies
Views
rumrunner
R
L
Hi guys I am 26 and have been working an office job for the past 5 years and in need of a change, I have previosly worked as a delivery driver for...
Replies
Views
lloydi
L
B
Hey yall, im new to this board. Im really interested in becomming a domestic Electrician and want some advice on what courses i should go on. Ive...
Replies
Views
Bassman
B
B
Hi Folks, Brilliant and informative site here. Keep up the good work. I want to rewire me home completely, from the consumer box, ring ciruits...
Replies
Views
rumrunner
R
P
hey guys, Just a quick question, What would be the best distance course to do for some one with no experience who really wants to get in to...
Replies
Views
PHiRe
P
D
hi guys new on here, need your advice. Im doing the domestic installers coarse at my local college in 3 weeks time. I have had limited on site...
Replies
Views
davwad
D
R
Anyone been to MET-UK? They seem to have a good script, but the proof of the pud is in the eating.... Randyrat
Replies
Views
randyrat
R
R
Hi again Chaps.... So, given the number of training centres, and the hugely various prices they charge for courses, is there one which in your...
Replies
Views
randyrat
R
R
Hi everybody, Now, before you all jump on me and say "you can't be a sparky if you havent been in the trade for twenty years"..... I am ex forces...
Replies
Views
randyrat
R
C
I have been giving thought to training to be an electrician for some time. I'm approaching my forties, I work full time in a shift work type of...
Replies
Views
chillihound
C
T
Requesting Past Papers For Diploma In City & Guilds
Replies
Views
tsieman
T
N
hi,i am seriously thinking about starting a home course with olci and was just wondering if anyone else has taken this course and if they...
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
A
Hi, I'm looking to find out more about electrics, with a view to gradually building up my knowledge and hopefully getting into the industry. I...
Replies
Views
B
M
Hi all Could you please offer me some advice on which C&G qualifications I need to get me on the road to learning a trade as an electrician. I...
Replies
Views
B
P
need a bit of advice in the middle of an electrical course c&g 2381 pat testing 2377part p Bpec defined scope and the 17th edition aim to go as...
Replies
Views
Shakey
S
F
I've heard this is the way to go if you want to become a domestic electrician. I've been advised the 2 week course at the cost of £1495. Obviuosly...
Replies
Views
A
Hey guys, been looking at this site a while and thought id post up finally. Need your help :) I have almost completed my C&G 2330 L3. All i have...
Replies
Views
AndyMirley
A
We allow both negative and positive feedback to be left online, though all will sit in a moderation que before going live while we check what we...
Replies
Views
N
hi, i am thinking of doing the course from "get a trade". does anyone have any feedback for me regarding this course.the price tag is pretty hefty...
Replies
Views
Hiya guys this is my first thread and might sound daft but here goes.I live in Scotland and 2 years ago completed my SVQ level 3 apprenticeship to...
Replies
Views
Cirrus
C
F
Ok, I think it'll be best for me to start as an domstic sparky so I can gain experience with my step dad asap... I've heard that you don't need...
Replies
Views
B
Hello,as everyone will be taking exams this upcoming year, and everyone needs that little bit of extra help. Why not help each other and send all...
Replies
Views
Z
Hello guys and girls. My first time on here, and it wont be my last :) I have a few questions, and was hoping someone out there might be able to...
Replies
Views
TonyM58
T
J
I am currently studying for an Electro technical Technology Certificate (level 3). I have leaned how to do some lighting and non lighting...
Replies
Views
TonyM58
T
N
hi , i am a qualified wall floor(15 yrs exp) tiler but am looking for new career.i am now contemplating taking an electrical course but there...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All. I like many people on here am considering a career change. I need advice. I have worked for BT for 20 yrs in a variety of roles, lots...
Replies
Views
TonyM58
T
N
Right i have been a marine engineer, maintainace engineer and a mechanic since i have left school. I am now 31. I am wanting to get into the...
Replies
Views
Cirrus
C
R
I am in need of some advice... I am a time served industrial electrician, qualified to C&G B certificate but for the last 20 years I have worked...
Replies
Views
R
State the maximum disconnection time for the following a) 230 V equipment of a construction site with a TN supply b) 230 V equipment on a...
Replies
Views
D
Hi All if you have done your City and Guilds 2391 Qualifcation do you have to update with the new City and Guilds 2392 Qualifcation ? Thanks deano
Replies
Views
TonyM58
T
H
:cool: GET IN TOUCH :p:: :o CONTACT HAYLEY :) :: :D City & Guilds 2382-10 17th Edition of the BS 7671:2008 (4 day course) This course is...
Replies
Views
hayleysheldon
H
T
Hi, my profile is Coming up to 50 next year, stuck in a rutt and wishing to move to be closer to my Son and Grand Daughter But would love to be...
Replies
Views
A
hi guys can anyone explaine how dose electrician course work to be fuuly qualified electrician? i'm doing at the moemnt C&G2330 and what more i...
Replies
Views
A
List three instrument tests which are undertaken to confirm the correct operation of a 30mA RCD installed to supplementary protection against...
Replies
Views
Andy M
A
H
I am currently pursuing a career change. I am bored of flying a desk and want to make the jump to follow my life long apsirations within the...
Replies
Views
Hello, just a reminder of the city and guilds exam dates: 4th to 6th December, closing date 30th October. 5th to 7th February 2008, closing...
Replies
Views
C
pfc
hi, i am studying for 2391 i hope i am grasping most things but am rather confused over where exactly to test for pscc and pefc i.e does one test...
Replies
Views
EasyFox
E
D
Hi Everyone Just want to say I hope everyone did good in the June 2391 Exam. If not stick at it and take it again. I passed and I am as happy as...
Replies
Views
Hello, to everyone who went on the technique training course during april onwards. Hows everyone doing? everyone got on the ladder to been a...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back