Questions and electrical advice in the Electricians' Talk - Industrial installations can be discussed in this industrial electricians' talk forum. Way better than any ScrewSucks Community Forums. ElectriciansTalk Forum. Wiring, theories and regulations..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrician Jobs

Went to a job this week where we replaced a slip ring motor. We went back as it was not running upto full speed which we found was due to the oil...
Replies
Views
I have been tasked with seeing if a site is capable of accommodating a large new installation. I have done some working out but I'm not sure if...
Replies
Views
Hi, Main LVAC Board, Directly Fed from a Transformer. What do i put as an OCPD on my BS7671 Test sheet? Since I don't believe the Transformer has...
Replies
Views
Dear forum members, Would you give please a practical tips how to measure and what measurement equipment to use (with some examples if possible)...
Replies
Views
Where can I find Industrial Electric Diagrams to study and learn from please! Thank you!
Replies
Views
I am looking for the B1 case size they made between the 1971 (GEC D case type) and when Siemens took over the brand. I don't have access to the...
Replies
Views
While driving home from Runcorn today via mid Wales my mind started wandering. I started thinking about HV safety distances. Now I know that at...
Replies
Views
Hey all, looking for a bit of industrial electrical advice, I'm kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment, the company I work...
Replies
Views
Bit of a long shot but has anyone got a circuit diagram for a Megger Foster OTS 60PB oil breakdown tester. Ours has gone 'breasts skyward' and I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have a Merlin Gerin Compact NS100N Single Phase MCCB I've been asked to find its Max ZS Values and to be honest I cant find anything...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Fairly new to the forum I think I'm in the right thread. I'm hoping to get some advice. I originally served my apprenticeship as...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a question trying to understand earthing arrangments SO, We have a DNO Substation, 4 Core armoured Feeding the Distribution Board...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm a service engineer from Malaysia and come across a simple problem. I work with instrumentation and the problem I face with is...
Replies
Views
Cable calcs using cable calc app Working out cable size for a workshop. 100m long, 100a supply, mccb 100a zs- 0.23 ohms, in a duct on its own...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been asked to install individual three-phase supplies for a band saw and table saw. Having trouble figuring out the correct cable...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock