• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)
Search the forum,

Discuss Fluke T5-1000 tester in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dustydazzler

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
For sale Fluke T5-1000 with original belt pouch and Fluke voltage tracer pen ( it was a set )

this has never left the house just been sitting in a desk drawer as I got it as a spare one donkeys years ago and forgot I had it

looking for £125 to cover postage as well

paypal money transfer only

Attachments

• IMG_3332[1].JPG
    304.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3333[1].JPG
    342.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Could be tempted…. If it’s still sat in the drawer in a months time if no one else more deserving bites then let me know.

Reply to Fluke T5-1000 tester in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi for sale is a Fluke T5-600 clamp, Continuity, Voltage, Current never used bought 2 months ago then my company bought me a new test kit. So no...
Replies
Views
Guys, I have my Fluke T5-1000 in as new condition for sale. It has honestly only been used for testing about 10 times. This is because I bought...
Replies
Views
D
FOR SALE Fluke T5-1000 tester for a sale used a few times but mint conddition, only used as a spare. For sale due to office based job so no need...
Replies
Views
dan86
D
T
I have for sale a fluke T5-1000 only few months old has the shrouded probes, excellent condition, reason for sale well thought I'd lost so bought...
Replies
Views
The Finch
T
B
Hi all, I bought a set of t5-1000 testers 2 years ago without a case which I've since found out was a big no no! Any one know where I can buy a...
Replies
Views
barneybhoy
B

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back