18th edition | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 18th edition in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

stuartcourt

Being forced to ask 6 questions so here goes was told an 18th edition is coming is that true

The nature of our trade is that we are like herion addicts waiting for our next fix plus the BGB was done just to keep their hand in. I have never known a trade that has all this to comply with yet gets treated like a joiners mate makes you think whos gettin screwed here

Amendment 2, which will in fact be Amendment 3, according to this...
NAPIT - News
if that makes any sense, will be available 2015.

Then dont forget that GN3, Onsite Guide,COP5 for ISI&TEE then I&T C&G then they could tweak the EICR and EIC O but that means we will all have to spend £100s on the changes get on to new courses and what for Change for the sake of Change mind you economically we are on out knees so its nice to see someone getting another wee earner plus keeping them in a good paying job and pension until the next revision.

Or am I being cynical ?

Then dont forget that GN3, Onsite Guide,COP5 for ISI&TEE then I&T C&G then they could tweak the EICR and EIC O but that means we will all have to spend £100s on the changes get on to new courses and what for Change for the sake of Change mind you economically we are on out knees so its nice to see someone getting another wee earner plus keeping them in a good paying job and pension until the next revision.

Or am I being cynical ?
this wont change...
if you can test...you can test.....

Reply to 18th edition in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net