2330 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 2330 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
just passed 205 exam with distinction ( thats makes a full house of distinctions)

time for a coffee i think :tongue3:

Reply to 2330 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
You want to upgrade your 2330 level 3 (don’t worry about -7 or -10, it’s probably just a typo) to the 2357. There are two options, the “adult...
Replies
Views
Thank you..... & did have all the fan isolator/ fuse in same plate (click) so quinetic wouldn't worked on this occasion
Replies
Views
  • Question
To give you some idea....with my DNO, the question "Can you see arcing, sparking or smoking?" is 3.5 minutes into the automated call answering...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Sorry, I won't take much of your time. To cut a long story short, I am newly qualified and have domestic installation/commercial...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Jumping on and off jobs can be tough going when you're less than confident as every time you go back it's like a new job. that you know little...
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks