25 mm earth into domestic board | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 25 mm earth into domestic board in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

keniff

-
Reaction score
Hi guys running 100 amp submain using 25mm swa, line and neutral fine to terminate into dis board but 25mm earth core too big. Is there a boot lace ferrule I can use or just split the cores into 2 holes ( dont like that idea!)

Reply to 25 mm earth into domestic board in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
I think a 3 legged breakout boot would be your best bet in the circumstances.
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
  • Question
The norm is that it goes from the DSO (ESB) fuse to a DSO isolator with a contractor's side, and then to the main overcurrent device. The ESB...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You can't, but a separate cpc was often run despite not being permitted. So JPEL/64 decided to expressly allow this for SWA - but it remains...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Youre in the same boat as me. I was previously with niceic and later on, napit. No issues. I didn't bother finishing my nvq3 as in 2010 during the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Especially as Friday is normally dedicated to liquid.
Replies
Views
loz2754
L

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks