3 phase head connection | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 3 phase head connection in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

andyww

Last question for tonight!

Customer has a commercial garage with a 3 phase service head - it has 3 100A fuses in it, but only one phase is currently used, supplying the whole of a pretty large garage. The garage needs rewiring, and I believe he would be better getting a 3 phase board - how do I get the 2nd & 3rd phases connected - is this a job for the supplier?

is the rewire and new3phase db practical to do while the 1ph is in use then ask EB to come fit a 3phase meter n swap it all over

Reply to 3 phase head connection in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Given that a lot of EV's only charge from one phase when connected to a 3 phase chargepoint does the customer really need a 3 phase chargepoint...
Replies
Views
When I was on the electric board We had a pair of pillocks connect a housing estate to a very large genset, the n lead was in two parts and not...
Replies
Views
Found the cause of the tripping…. Just jointed them through… all clear now. Removed the smoke detectors completely. They were due to be...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Why not fit a self contained SPD fed directly from the Henley blocks, and free up a bay? Could probably make one up from whats there, using a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've a 3 phase storage heater currently wired to the main fuse box in an office I have. The heater has 2 supplies/isolators, 1 for charging at...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks