63A 3 Phase Connectors | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss 63A 3 Phase Connectors in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

Former Sponsor TM

Hi Guys,
I need some new 63A 3 Phase connectors.
10 x 63A 4 Pin (Socket)
10 x 63A 4 Pin (Plug)
10 x 63A 5 Pin (Socket)
10 x 63A 5 Pin (Plug)

They have shot up in price recently and I'm looking for a new supplier. Can anyone help / recommend anyone?

been using screwfix for them recently, theres a few electrical "wholesalers" about but they take the pss sometimes as there aint any prices printed anywhere and when you have filled your trolley up the guy just goes "UM" and keys in a number, multiplies it by 4.9 and adds the VAT.....whereas screwfix have prices on everything and do offers now and then, I hate it when you cant see the prices in shops as they seem to have different prices....
I remember going into a hardware shop once(this was about 7 years ago now) seen a nice new Estwing hammer, was marked as £57.00 I was like WTF! 57 sheets?? and the guy at the till waited until his boss went out front and said "nah mate thats the mickey mouse prices for DIY punters"..."hang on"...right thats 27 quid including the vat....

Connectors? I had a Awful thought you meant "connectors" NOT How'd u say ? A yes COMMANDO PLUGS AND SOCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,AS THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN KNOWN AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to 63A 3 Phase Connectors in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net