A chorus of cracks Discussion Thread | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter wazaps
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 69

Discuss A chorus of cracks Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

A chorus of cracks

Can somebody help me? Last night, after a few beers, I was drawn to the bathroom-as you do! I walked on the skim coat I'd put down in the bathroom floor (6mm ply) during the day in preparation for Karndean interweave loose tiles. I was blown away by a noise of what I can only describe as a chorus of tiny cracks from the skim coat. I can't see any cracks, and they seemed to have stopped; will it be OK for me to carry on tiling or should I take up the skim coat and proceed with the adhesive? I don't know whether I'll ever get my aim back.

A chorus of cracks for the Original Article on Tiling Advice Forum

Reply to A chorus of cracks Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
One of new floor tile is making a random clicking noise 450 x 450 porcelain tiles were laid on the bathroom floor recently. One of the tile...
Replies
Views
E
  • Article
Another Plasterboard Tile Weight Dilemma Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on...
Replies
Views
elliott20
E
  • Article
Moisture in floor advice...please Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds. Chunks of what...
Replies
Views
I
  • Article
Water underfloor heating and epoxy grouts Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I am not...
Replies
Views
istefanov87
I
S
  • Article
Help needed for wetroom plan Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a part wetroom. It is...
Replies
Views
schoon
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks