A contact in EDF's Microgeneration Admin unit, please ? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss A contact in EDF's Microgeneration Admin unit, please ? in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

Alban Thurston

Good morning, good people! I'd be very grateful for a current contact phone number of a named decision-maker in EDF's Microgeneration team, which registers solar PV installations to receive Feed in Tariffs. EDF Customer Services on 0800 096 2255 held me listening to music for 30 minutes yesterday.

An email address specific to EDF's Microgeneration team would be good, at a pinch. A name within that FiT admin team, who has authority & experience, would be ideal.

I need to discuss issues around FiT eligibility affecting a church hall. We're redeveloping the hall in 2 years: I'd like to install solar PV before the FiT rate drops next March. I need to be certain that EDF, our supplier, will recognise the 2012 registration when we re-install PV modules panels on the new roof in 2014.

Zero assistance from EDF's website, of course. With thanks for any help provided. I'll not name my source!
Alban T

Reply to A contact in EDF's Microgeneration Admin unit, please ? in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

P
  • Question
[/LIST] Conjuring up plausible stories doesn't form an acceptable basis for valid electrical questions. Thread closed.
Replies
Views
R
  • Question
Ah yes I'm getting a smile just thinking about them, great group haha
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Thanks for all the replies and interest shown in this. I am much wiser now than before. I think i understand the systems well enough now to...
Replies
Views
L
You will have to check with the branch that raised your quote......but if they have no stock then let me know and I will re-quote with current...
Replies
Views
Jaycee
J
J
Re: The world after Apr 2012, mega cheap installs ...and one proposal to avoid price PS I should also mention that we are looking to work with...
Replies
Views
jerriais
J

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks