aico interconnects quickie | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss aico interconnects quickie in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SPARTYKUS

Hello

Quick one as not somewhere I can look up easily- standard mains ionisation (161i?) -do they or rather should they BOTH go off when one test button is pressed?

Only have generally worked with Aico's for a long time, but even the other brands all interlinked detectors should sound. With Aico's no matter what you have be it a Smokie, heat or carbon, if interlinked they should all sound. Likely to be a very short delay from the first detector sounding to the others sounding.

Danke schone mein fuhrers. Great aico site. Ta needasparks. Yes it should operate all interconnected alarms. Damn it thats annoying. Its at a family property, not home, was flooded, i know the spark that fitted new smokes. Annoying.

Reply to aico interconnects quickie in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
I would add though that a typical good TT rod of 100 ohms only needs 3V to have 30mA flowing and so trip an RCD, you might find that sort of N-E...
Replies
Views
  • Question
there’s a co detector in the room already, and the Scottish rules now ask for fire detection in a living room. Smoke detector will give false...
Replies
Views
Which rcd is it? Is it one for everything, one for a few circuits?
Replies
Views
  • Question
And exciting when that Hager AFDD finally tripped 😂
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
  • Question
Thanks davesparks. Looking at the diagram on the driver that's what I interpreted too, but I heard somewhere that the DALI system doesn't like...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks