Air bleed magnetic filter plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Air bleed magnetic filter plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Air bleed magnetic filter Can someone please advise how to bleed air from a magnetic filter installed on a Worcester Greenstar boiler. I don’t want to clean it out as that was done by a professional engineer who seemingly left me with this problem. Specifically, should I close the valves either side of the filter before opening the top bleed valve? Should the boiler be turned off? Etc, etc
Comments appreciated.

Air bleed magnetic filter to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Air bleed magnetic filter plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar threads

I
  • Article
Cleaning a Magnetic Filter without an isolation valve Hello All, We have a Vaillant boiler, it has an advanced protection kit fitted that gives...
Replies
Views
i3_happy
I
H
  • Article
Central heating system cleaning Hi all, I have added a bottle of Fernox F3 into my towel radiator upstairs, I have run the heating for a good few...
Replies
Views
Happyharry
H

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back