Almost organised. | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Almost organised. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
A change from the usual mess in my old smaller van.

[ElectriciansForums.net] Almost organised.

I.m good, mate. the old wear and tear on the joints is catching up on me. now a bit slower than when I was 30. Give my regards to Kev and family. He's got my mobile if he needs any more class work doing.

deceptive what's all there. there's 6 organisers full, 6 boxes of stuff on top of the steel racking, the bread trays contain all the back boxes and accessories i'll need for all the small jobs. for rewires and such, i get the stock as and when wanted. tools wise, the stanley roller for industrial stuff like grinder, jigsaw, hand tools. , the magma bag stuffed with the tech. tools.

At least you didn't get bored with a labeller like me! Yup sad I know....

Your van does look empty though, must be the camera angle. This is one of the better angles in my van, it otherwise looks like utter chaos. I find it only takes one hectic afternoon to turn it from relative order to a complete s**theap...

View attachment 29418

Your van does look empty though, must be the camera angle. This is one of the better angles in my van, it otherwise looks like utter chaos. I find it only takes one hectic afternoon to turn it from relative order to a complete s**theap...

View attachment 29419

The see through lids TBH is a big indicator of what you have behind them.. or is that for your apprentices to recognise what you send them for ...... :)

View attachment 29418

View attachment 29419

couldn't agree more. I would be ashamed to post a pic of the back of my van ATM, all because I couldn't find a 20mm stuffer lol.

Reply to Almost organised. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net