Another Select Committee meeting on Pt P - Minister to be questioned. | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Another Select Committee meeting on Pt P - Minister to be questioned. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

yeah...

well i`v just come back from looking at the most appaling install..

going back to start remedials (rip out & start again) on monday....but i`m getting pics first....their going in here..

the 67 year old dear has parted with £50.000 for an extention, electrical work & plumbing that doesn`t meet the spec...
things in the wrong place...things at the wrong heights...cables run with pipework...very untidy etc etc...

so anyone that thinks that NIC approved contractors are above and beyond....think again

Caus thats what this outfit that carried out the out n out crap i`v just witnessed supposedly were....

Reply to Another Select Committee meeting on Pt P - Minister to be questioned. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
ECA responds to Government response to Select Committee report into Building Regulations and calls for clarification and improved standards Read...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'd look at it the other way and say they should be assessed every year, 5 years is a long time to hold a 'ticket' without any assessments as to...
Replies
Views
Badged01
B
  • Question
^^^^not to mention the paper trial it requires, to aid HMRC in any future tax investigations such as this tax safe nonsense!
Replies
Views
Welchyboy
W
F
thought I'd copy this here Hopefully you will have seen the briefing document that we issued earlier this week and we will be following this up...
Replies
Views
flamefix
F
  • Question
I hope it changes mate. The problem is that we don't have a voice, and when it is offered, people think we're too far down the garden path! Also...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks