Any advice welcome | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Any advice welcome in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

Lobby123

Hi all I'm domestically minded electrician wanting to break into light commercial works, car park maintenance and car wash facilities.. I'm currently part p registered but need to get full scope with niceic to be accepted thru the red tape of said national company... First job I have been offered is a relatively small task of two socket outlets for Hoover, jet wash etc etc and one light so basically minimal load but my problem lies with the length of supply to sited location being roughly 170 metres.. Would anyone that has dealt with such matters agree that a 16mm 3 core swa sub supplied via 60amp switch fuse would be the correct way forward from a TNCS incomer.. Excuse me if this sounds dumb Or I have missed vital parts but if I dont question myself who will... Thanks in advance

Reply to Any advice welcome in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
A large number of DIY help requests are advised on and ultimately completed to everyone’s satisfaction. The most common is along the lines of, I...
Replies
Views
L
Hi mate welcome to the forum
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Phoned Napit today...they are unaware of any change in legislation this year.
Replies
Views
Daytona955
D
S
Re: What KVA value - Can someone help please for a tyre garage, MOT station and offic You really need someone to come and assess your demand...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks