Any tips for a non plumber with no pilot light plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter cable_guy
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 59

Discuss Any tips for a non plumber with no pilot light plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Any tips for a non plumber with no pilot light Hi,

Ideal classic boiler has no pilot light.

Home emergency cover is an option, so no huge drama but I wondered if there's anything a non plumber could try.

Tried:

Pushing the button to ignite the pilot light,

Turning off and on the boiler fuse in my Junction box and tried the pilot ignition again,

Turning the thermostat on the boiler to zero and tried the pilot ignition again

Thanks in advance

Any tips for a non plumber with no pilot light to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Any tips for a non plumber with no pilot light plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

K
  • Article
Main 24HE constantly cutting out and firing back up on HW and Heating and intermittent flame failure light. I am having a problem with my main...
Replies
Views
keyplayer
K
J
  • Article
Danfoss - heating water Hi All, I hope you are well. I have Danfoss CP715Si controller and when I try to heat water the boiler does not kick in...
Replies
Views
JohnMalcolm
J
N
  • Article
New build flood The bottom house of our new build flooded, clear clean water with no smell or noise to indicate a burst pipe and it was a large...
Replies
Views
Nic161
N
D
  • Article
DHW supply from Vaillant turbomax 828e Hi, We have a combi boiler supplying dhw and c/h to our 4 bed, 2 bath house. The boiler is in a cupboard...
Replies
Views
diddlepara
D
S
  • Article
Electrician Boiler Fault Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with this boiler problem. Couple have just moved into a house that has a Grant...
Replies
Views
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks