Anyone come across this company... | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Anyone come across this company... in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Berneray

Home

Came up against them last week. They are doing pv solar, thermodynamcis and horrendously expensive Rointe heaters...

Apparently they are "guaranteeing" a 40p tariff for the lifetime of the FIT. Customer claims the standard 15.44p and the company pays 24.56p. Customers can only claim this extra tariff once a year on the anniversary of the install...which by the way is £11500 for a 4kwp system...

Shades of 360 Money back anyone?

The picture of thermoydanics looks >200mm off the roof to me ...
Solar Thermal has a picture of Solar PV :)
FAQ
"Q. How much does a Solar PV system cost?
Prices start from around £4000 – £6000 per kW rating, dependent on a number of key factors relating to the installation site."

there again not many of the photos look from this country either..

Also the domain was first registered on 20 July 2012 yet some of the FAQ text refers to chages in April 2012

There's a compnay called Eco Home Renewables Limited also first set up on the 18th July 2012 and it is owned by a holding company Global Twenty Three Ltf whish was set up on the 17th July 2012

The key person is a Mr Scott Ewart, who is (or was) a director of 5 companies :
Global Energy Sources Limited Set up 07 Feb 2012
Global Twenty Three Limited
DC Marketing Limited set up on 17 July 2012
Eco Home Renewables Limited
The Beauty Lounge East Kilbride Limited 12 Octpber 2012
And this one might help:
First Solar Energy Solutions Ltd set up on 07 Apr 2011

Other directors of First Solar Energy Solutions are / were :
Mr John O'Connell
Mr John Ian Baverstock / Mr Ian John Baverstock (also a Director of Solar Plus (Europe) Ltd )
and
Mr Paul Thomas (Director, Sales)

Don't know if that helps you at all....

nothing about that on the website.

if they were doing that then it's a ponzi scam, pure and simple, and they'll go bust just before the first payout date is due.

nothing about that on the website.
if they were doing that then it's a ponzi scam, pure and simple, and they'll go bust just before the first payout date is due.

Leaving loads of people out of pocket .....

Oddest looking Solar Thermal panels I've ever seen. Must be a new type I've never seen before??? They also get rather close to the edge!

Solar PV customers will earn a tax free return for every unit of electricity generated over the 25 year term of the contract. Under the Government Scheme every unit produced will earn customers 21p* from their energy supplier, with an additional 3p* offered for every unused unit that is exported back to the national grid.
they're 2 fit cuts out of date mind.

Anybody else installed on an asphalt shingle roof in the UK?

Yes a few weeks ago 26/27th of october. And it was snowing on the saturday when we fitted the modules but sunny the day before when doing the electrical and mounting system.
the only time we've installed on ashfelt shingles there was so much snow and ice we had to brush the snow off, then use a heat gun to melt the ice and dry the bits around the bolts so we could water proof them.

also, I just realised these are going to be our equivalent of war stories... what did you have to do back in the mad solar rush of december 2011 grandad?

Reply to Anyone come across this company... in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net