Anyone go to college in London? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Anyone go to college in London? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

C4RTER

Hi All :)

Im just finishing off my 2330 lv2 in a week, but im probably going to be moving down to London before the new term.

Did anyone here go to college in London and if so what was it like? This will be for the 2330 lv3 and at Night.

There are a few to choose from so i'd like to go to the best one.

Many Thanks :D

Barking and Lambeth college I know have both attained the COVE [ Certificate of Vocational Excellence]. Thats why I went to Barking which is an hours drive even though I had to colleges within 10min from my home.
I dont think its the college that you should worry about. I think Barking is a Karze,...Full of ghetto rats and hoods. More interested in how far they can roll their trouser legs up and wear a cap cock-a-hoop. But my lecturers are the best Ive ever had!

Whose house? Rons House! [Class joke for our lecturer]!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Reply to Anyone go to college in London? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Sounds about right. The one in Dartford does a self study 2 and 3 and it's £4250 total. You go in centre for 7 weeks i believe, for practicals.
Replies
Views
  • Question
By the looks of it the whole head comes off in one unit, guess it has a driver inside of it. Ive tried to Google the Image i have, one comes up...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A further update - under floor in front room:
Replies
Views
Heh I know the brochures for courses with stock images of women using tools in random scenarios but when you're there it never happens, it's all...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks