Anyone got a good pricing programme? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Anyone got a good pricing programme? in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

i=p/u

-
Arms
Reaction score
Il tell you what to type in and you can play apart in pricing this with me , its good to talk so you dont get shot

Il tell you what to type in and you can play apart in pricing this with me , its good to talk so you dont get shot

Yeah Its called "your nose" time on site plus materials and mark up, however for larger Jobs I can understand that some of us need a program, I have the estimator 200 program which works, it is out of date now, I expect there is an estimator 2012 haha, basically you add your rates into it and it has the most popular lights and dist boards etc inside it, you may have to alter the prices abit allowing for inflation, unless you pay for updates of course, I'm sure there are others about too.

Ok here goes? 10mm 3c swa x 20m
63a tp-n switch fuse ,40a mcb
8way tp-n board, 10 way dual rcd board
63a 4pole isolater for board. 1 x 4mm t&e
16mm 5c swa 22m , 10 double socket
6 x 32a rcbos , 10 surface mounted double boxes
34 double sockets, 6a mcb
34 fast fix boxes ,3 x twin 5ft em fittings
4 rolls of 4mm t&e, 2g switch and key switch
2x 32a 5 pin isloator& sockets, 2 extaractor fans
2 x 32a 3 ph mcb typec and d, 2 fused spurs
6mm 3c high tuff x 20m, 1x disabled call point kit with strobe
200 x click inceptor 7w 6a mcb x2
200 x click adapters, 1g+1 key switch
7 x 10a rcbo, 3 exit boxes
8g switch plate and back box, 2 emergency surface fittings
1 key switch 6 x 1.5mm t&e
5 x emergeny fittings/surface mounted, 2 x 2.5 t&e
3 x exit boxes, ariel install for freeview
30m of 10mm bonding
32a 5 pin isolator
32a 3 ph breaker
6mm 3c x 20m swa, 4X DISCO 28W FITTINGS WITH EM BACK UP ON 2 OF THEM AND 3 PIR SENSORS

Last edited:
Ok here goes? 10mm 3c swa x 20m
63a tp-n switch fuse ,40a mcb
8way tp-n board, 10 way dual rcd board
63a 4pole isolater for board. 1 x 4mm t&e
16mm 5c swa 22m , 10 double socket
6 x 32a rcbos , 10 surface mounted double boxes
34 double sockets, 6a mcb
34 fast fix boxes ,3 x twin 5ft em fittings
4 rolls of 4mm t&e, 2g switch and key switch
2x 32a 5 pin isloator& sockets, 2 extaractor fans
2 x 32a 3 ph mcb typec and d, 2 fused spurs
6mm 3c high tuff x 20m, 1x disabled call point kit with strobe
200 x click inceptor 7w 6a mcb x2
200 x click adapters, 1g+1 key switch
7 x 10a rcbo, 3 exit boxes
8g switch plate and back box, 2 emergency surface fittings
1 key switch 6 x 1.5mm t&e
5 x emergeny fittings/surface mounted, 2 x 2.5 t&e
3 x exit boxes, ariel install for freeview
30m of 10mm bonding
32a 5 pin isolator
32a 3 ph breaker
6mm 3c x 20m swa, 4X DISCO 28W FITTINGS WITH EM BACK UP ON 2 OF THEM AND 3 PIR SENSORS

£20 all in, plus an hour with your wife... Well, I am Polish ;)

I used to do Wedding Photography.

The pages inside the album and the size of photo could vary. So I made an excel script that gave me: number of pictures, number of pages (of a style), size of pictures, album cover, add vat, add 20% (for E&OE), then add 50% (my 'salary').

I'm trying to adapt at the moment but there's a lot of variables. Easier if you stick to certain type of kit.

What I'm saying is if I can do it, anyone can.

If I ever get it finished I'll stick it up. All you'll have to do is change the name of the item and the base price, it'll do the rest for you.

I'm omitting the salary bit. This is just for parts.

Well i was going to use tlc as a guide, but i know my wholesaler is way cheaper...

- - - Updated - - -

YEH SUPPOSE JUST EXCELL SHEET YOUVE GOT.LOL OR AM I READING IT WRONG/PROBABLY

I used to do Wedding Photography.

The pages inside the album and the size of photo could vary. So I made an excel script that gave me: number of pictures, number of pages (of a style), size of pictures, album cover, add vat, add 20% (for E&OE), then add 50% (my 'salary').

I'm trying to adapt at the moment but there's a lot of variables. Easier if you stick to certain type of kit.

What I'm saying is if I can do it, anyone can.

If I ever get it finished I'll stick it up. All you'll have to do is change the name of the item and the base price, it'll do the rest for you.

I'm omitting the salary bit. This is just for parts.

I did a similar thing with Exel when I had a Flightcase manufacturing company.

I just needed to enter the sizes of the case, choose what style of case it would be and what fittings it was going to have etc.

At the end, it produced the total price, the weight of the case, the time it had to be built in, all the cutting lists for the panels & aluminium framework and a parts list for the handles & catches etc.

If the job became live, it also deducted the stock used from the store and flagged-up any parts that were getting low in the store so I knew what I needed to re-order.

It took a while to create and perfect, but once it was working properly it do the job very nicely for over 10 years.

I was told early on that it would be better to use a database for the job, but I wasn't very good with databases at the time - and only slightly better with spreadsheets come to think of it......

Learn how to use Excel. It comes free with most new machines loaded with MS Office.

Not difficult to learn for a sparky because we regularly have to do basic calc's - some plumbers might struggle though!!!

Reply to Anyone got a good pricing programme? in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net