Application of Number level 3. | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Application of Number level 3. in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DomCallear

Has anyone ever sat the exam for AON level 3 i've got my exam march the 7th i think and was just wondering if anyone has any practice exam questions as my JTL assesor hasn't sent me any yet and i like to revise before the exam as i'm good at maths but i have no idea on types of question and wording.

Any help would be great.
Thanks Gents.

Reply to Application of Number level 3. in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) Level 2 and level 3 2365 question
Technically yes but you will need liability insurance if you are doing this as paid work and that is where you might have issue.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Do some of the free online tests. Get used to using the book. After doing this I passed mine easy enough.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi tssxrr, I am also doing my assignment on the same topics. would you mind sharing the documents which you have done so I will have rough idea...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Today I failed my first exam on level 3 2365 unit 305 - 625. Gutted Failed by 1 mark, my downfall was the simple questions about distance...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks