Aqualisa electric shower, mains water entry point blanking plug plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Aqualisa electric shower, mains water entry point blanking plug plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aqualisa electric shower, mains water entry point blanking plug Hello, Im looking for help in tracking down a replacement part for an Aqualisa Energy 10.5 Kw Shower. The bit that has started leaking is the top facing mains entry point- Im using the bottom entry point.
Ive attached a few pics of the part in question. It has the grey sleeve in the centre of which sits the slotted point for extraction.... I cannot seem to source this anywhere so any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Marty

Aqualisa electric shower, mains water entry point blanking plug to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Aqualisa electric shower, mains water entry point blanking plug plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

D
  • Article
Plastic hot water connection. Which compound to use?? Hi, I have a leak on the hot water inlet of my concealed Aqualisa Gainsborough shower. I...
Replies
Views
D.I.Y Pedro
D
J
  • Article
Electrician Electrical shower problems Electrical shower problems I have installed a new shower and when the dial is turned to economy the light...
Replies
Views
Johnales
J
I
  • Article
No water in shower head, pressure/flow problem Dear Professionals, could you please advise. I have standard mixer tap in my bath (its about 15...
Replies
Views
IrinaPri
I
I
  • Article
Not much water from shower head but high pressure in tap Dear Professionals, could you please advise. I have standard mixer tap in my bath (its...
Replies
Views
IrinaPri
I
J
  • Article
Have my water pipes been plumbed the wrong way? Good morning, I recently had an extension, new bathroom and new en-suite fitted. Prior to the...
Replies
Views
jennys07
J

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks