Are there any reliable taps of this kind? plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter DotBean
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 161

Discuss Are there any reliable taps of this kind? plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Are there any reliable taps of this kind? I'm putting in a utility sink, in a limited area, that has to serve for normal wash use but also to wash a dog. I've found some taps like these[1][2][3] which seem ideal - the tap can fold back against the wall to make room for the dog, and there's a hand-held spray with a trigger on it.

The problem is, I've only being able to find these online, probably coming from China; with mixed reviews on their build quality. The style generally seems more popular in US and Australia, and possibly Europe; but less often with the separate hand-held spray. I'd really like to find a reputable UK supplier; or failing that a solid European supplier; selling something of this kind.

Does anyone know of a tap of this kind, this side of the Pacific?

[1] Robinet de cuisine mural rétractable moderne en chrome avec pulvérisateur | Homary FR - https://uk.homary.com/item/modern-retractable-wallmounted-pot-filler-chrome-kitchen-faucet-with-spray-39390.html
[2]
Amazon product​
View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/BULUXE-Kitchen-Sprayer-Retractable-Wall-Mount/dp/B07Z51DD87

[3]
Amazon product​
View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08BYGZ7MT/r

Are there any reliable taps of this kind? to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Are there any reliable taps of this kind? plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

E
  • Article
Replace a Faucet Tap Handle Hi, How can I remove the handle of the attached Faucet tap? I thought removing the screw will be enough, it is not...
Replies
Views
Erico19
E
U
  • Article
Taps: quality tiers? Hello, I've tried searching using Bristan, Grohe, Vado etc & get no results at all - I don't understand that! Anyway, is...
Replies
Views
UserError
U
F
  • Article
Bathroom tap advice Hi All, When I turn the hot tap off on bathroom sink when it's at the final turn and the water is stopped the tap turns past...
Replies
Views
Funkyboy
F
P
  • Article
Supa tap washers! Does anyone know of a stockest of the old supa tap washers please? I'm looking to get some of the 15-16 mms size ?tia Supa tap...
Replies
Views
Phil Supa tap
P
E
  • Article
Replace a water tap Hello, I have to replace the kitchen's water tap. I am attaching images (*.img) of the under sink existing pipe connections...
Replies
Views
Erico19
E

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks