atex question | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss atex question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
if i have a Ip 66 EX eb db safety switch where the threaded entry is less than 6mm do i need a lock nut? You can’t fit one in the box so I assume I don’t need one? The area is zone 1 IIB T3
Thanks

Reply to atex question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Thanks. Current 2018 Hager board has 2 RCDs and 8 MCBs each side (not all used). My intention is to ditch this in due course (later this year or...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just to add you can get others that are round and suited to outdoor use. For example NYY-J style is like armoured cable but without the armour (so...
Replies
Views
I have only a suggestion for the motor to use - hope that helps and that the following is not telling you what you already know. I think small...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey @pc1966 @davesparks @Rockingit Thank you for your responses; already some invaluable feedback there. To respond to your query about the...
Replies
Views
I went with a partner. We're able to support each other and take time off knowing the other is at the helm. We split all profit 50/50 whether we...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back