auto electrician courses recommendation please | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss auto electrician courses recommendation please in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am wondering if any professional auto electrician can recommend any courses which helps me understand modern vehicle's electronic?

Thanks

It'd just be electrical training generally and then you apply that to a car? (I'm not an electrician)

Or do you mean the guidance and automated bits of new electric vehicles?

Automotive electrical work is very different to household or industrial electrical work.

Reply to auto electrician courses recommendation please in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

IT never displayed me the actual tyre pressure, which is a good indication that there are no individual sensors in wheel. In this scenario what...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All, I am looking to start installing commercial fire alarms, I want to be able to design, install and commission. I am a member of NICEIC so...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I did the homestudy level 2 and level 3. You're on premesis for 4 weeks for level 2 and 3 1/2 weeks for level 3 broken up over the time you take...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The best thing to do isn’t buy a book but watch videos by GSH Electrical (for the practical side) and Joe Robinson (for the theoretical side)...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just for those reading. He's down Reading ways. If anybody more local can help. (That's on his profile I haven't revealed anything before you...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks