Automatic Gate wiring | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Automatic Gate wiring in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have a automatic swing gate opener and i want to install a manual push switch to open and close the gate. I am not a professional installer just at enthusiast to DIY. can you please help me where i can connect the manual switch on the controller attached.

[ElectriciansForums.net] Automatic Gate wiring

I have a automatic swing gate opener and i want to install a manual push switch to open and close the gate. I am not a professional installer just at enthusiast to DIY. can you please help me where i can connect the manual switch on the controller attached.

View attachment 118227

Google search found this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=97mm4HpAnho

That looks like the controller you have.

This video states it is a

PNI Mab300​

Search on that found this

On that page go to the download tab, there you will find a user guide for connection diagram and FAQ.

It tells you there what each of the terminals are for.

Of course double check that is the correct model before connecting anything up.

Reply to Automatic Gate wiring in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

That sounds to be more of a control issue rather that a motor issue Are all the limit switches working properly and not sticking occassionally
Replies
Views
B
  • Article
Replace central heating gate valve with 2-port valve My house has a separate central heating loop that heats an annex. The annex loop has 3 x...
Replies
Views
Barnjet
B
I've been fitting CAME gate kits. They are very adaptive, have intercoms, keypads, fobs, autodialers entry exit. They also do a lot of wireless...
Replies
Views
I'm just trying to understand the current your suggested relay needs to handle. Surely the above is not the running current of the lamp? That...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to rewire a mapping/traction control switch on a race bike that was damaged in a crash. The switch is not stock to install some other...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks