AV Plate Suppliers | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss AV Plate Suppliers in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Graeme Harrold

With the rise in flatscreens and home cinema, I am being asked more frequently to hide a socket up on a wall for the TV, then comes the barrage of questions about hiding the remaonong cables. Where is the best place to get hold of HDMI, Sat and other AV outlet plates as the stuff in Edmunsons, CEF are a bit on the limited side.

Thanks in advance..............

cpc.co.uk are quite good for AV and HDMI wallplates they do brushplates as well looks tidier when bringing cables out of backboxes without faceplate connections

another thing i would consider is the quality of cables,especially at more than 5 meters,the cheaper ones while decent picture quality its the moulded plugs can snap depending on the tv and the placement of the hdmi sockets,panasonic tv's are the worst as the distance between the socket and the wall when mounted on a bracket isnt very big so while bending the cable round the moulded cable can snap,the qed ones are quality and tough as old boots

Reply to AV Plate Suppliers in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net