Bathroom first/second fix plumbing costs plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter midaslegend
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 216

Discuss Bathroom first/second fix plumbing costs plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bathroom first/second fix plumbing costs Hi all,

I just got a quote for bathroom and WC plumbing LABOUR only first and second fix £3850 for the following:

Bathroom:
  • Single ended (freestanding style) bath with wall mounted 3TH taps
  • Thermostatic exposed shower valves
  • Pedestal basin with 3TH taps
  • Toilet with concealed cistern top access
  • Radiator
  • New soil pipe to join existing soil stack outside (2.5m long extension)

WC:
Small vanity unit basin with 1TH
Standard toilet

Also included in price is combi boiler relocation in bathroom which is going up in height from its existing location by just 30cm - staying in bathroom but just a small relocation.

And as well new 2 zones system for the boiler.

The bathroom is only 2.6x1.9 in size. It’s a small family bathroom.

To give you context, I am based in north-west and live in 3 bed semi-detached property.

Would appreciate your thoughts/opinions whether £3850 is reasonable or too high?

Bathroom first/second fix plumbing costs to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Bathroom first/second fix plumbing costs plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

F
  • Article
Bathroom tap advice Hi All, When I turn the hot tap off on bathroom sink when it's at the final turn and the water is stopped the tap turns past...
Replies
Views
Funkyboy
F
N
  • Article
Concealed Cisterns My daughter has received a quote to replace all items in a bathroom. The quote includes the replacement of a toilet with one...
Replies
Views
noname
N
C
  • Article
Arezzo 900mm Gloss Grey Combination Bathroom Suite Unit Arezzo 900mm Gloss Grey Combination Bathroom Suite Unit Can someone help please? When I...
Replies
Views
Colin the Toffee
C
D
  • Article
Noisy pipework Hi all We have a baxi combi boiler. Just lately on using hot tap either in kitchen or bathroom sink we sometimes get a pusating...
Replies
Views
Dandyboy
D
R
  • Article
Can anyone help me identify these bathroom taps please? Hi Can anyone identify the make and model of these taps please? We have one dripping...
Replies
Views
Richt5a
R

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks