best place to buy Tools? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss best place to buy Tools? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
can anyone advise me of the best place to buy some electricians tools from, price, quality wise. as have got some side cutters pliers neddle noses and set of screwdrivers but need to save money for a tester and want to know the best one out there and where to get it from.
Cheers

Last edited:

Reply to best place to buy Tools? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Ok so just done a quick test on mine. Megger mft on high gives 0.30 Robin 4120dl on 20ohm hives 0.22 Robin 4120 on 200ohm gives 0.28 Bearing in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It looks like the Anti-Gravity battery is similar to mine, although smaller. Mine also has some in-built protection which made it MSA approved for...
Replies
Views
I'd recommend getting a website up and running ASAP. And sign up to google business thingy so your website ends up in Google maps etc. Fill it...
Replies
Views
Heh I know the brochures for courses with stock images of women using tools in random scenarios but when you're there it never happens, it's all...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Nope. There isn't a 'Part P' qualification that's worth anything and without an NVQ you can't get on the schemes now. This is the quickest way...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks