Big thanks to Topps Tiles and Tile Giant for Saving CTD Stores Discussion Thread | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Big thanks to Topps Tiles and Tile Giant for Saving CTD Stores Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Big thanks to Topps Tiles and Tile Giant for Saving CTD Stores

I know it wasn't all of them but it must have been all the ones that were working well that got saved.

So I think Topps Tiles and Tile Giant need a massive thankyou from me personally on behalf of the forum.

We have loads of tilers across the country who use CTD as they sponsored us for 3 years some time ago. So it was gutting news when it came in that they were struggling after being sold off by Saint Gobain who must have seen it coming.

SO TO TOPPS AND TILE GIANT

THANKS FROM ALL HERE AT TILERSFORUMS

Drinks are on me whenever I see any of you. :)

Big thanks to Topps Tiles and Tile Giant for Saving CTD Stores for the Original Article on Tiling Advice Forum

Reply to Big thanks to Topps Tiles and Tile Giant for Saving CTD Stores Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net