Bonding sizing | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Bonding sizing in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

ses

-
Reaction score
I have recently been on two jobs in factories where they have two incoming supplies.
1 3 phase supply for main factory and 1 single phase supply for offices.

The gas bonding on the one job was 50mm fed from the main 3 phase met and the water bonding was 10mm fed from the single phase supply.

The gas and water supplies are shared throughout the building.
Water incoming in offices and gas in main factory area.
however electric circuit from 3 phase are run into some of office areas.

My question is thus:

What size is the bonding supposed to be in this case?
do you go off the incoming 3 phase supply size or the single phase?

Reply to Bonding sizing in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Any metalwork connected to the MET could rise in voltage compared to true earth under an open supply neutral fault (on TN-C-S), and that would...
Replies
Views
  • Question
This UK company seem to sell parts for them so it might be worth contacting them after that you could try the manufacturers La Rocca | Máquinas de...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I recently had similar but my 2 supplies were from different transformers going into different ends of a long property divided in two. Western...
Replies
Views
Not really its clear in black and white. Not knowing the regs isnt the regs books fault.
Replies
Views
462 excerpt below. The incoming supply is via a electrical plant room to the block of flat, each flat has a standard DNO cutout fuse but no...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks