British Gas F I T S Forms | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss British Gas F I T S Forms in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

steve Leese

Hi All.
Is there anybody out there with a PDF of Britist Gas/Electric fits application form, i have spent hours on the phone just listening to there crap aderts for necter points. My elderly customer is an eco-warrior and has`nt got a phone or a computer, i`m losing the will to live!!

Reply to British Gas F I T S Forms in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Will there be a new subsection within the global company named Bodgit - Leggit & Scarper (font for branding to be worked on)
Replies
Views
Squid
S
  • Question
shambolic also the Logic course needs to be slung.
Replies
Views
P
nope, I believe that would be the evidence you'd be required to submit to support such a declaration. Problem is, I'm not sure many EPC assessors...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Its the pensioners I feel sorry for they seem to get targeted for this mind it was funny when a churner turned up at my house about 4 years ago...
Replies
Views
oldtimer
O
O
Me the most interesting man in the world?? Well my ego would like to think so, but my reality check knows different, but being a God has it's...
Replies
Views
Outspoken
O

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks