British gas plonker | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss British gas plonker in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

oldtimer

Was in the city centre the other day so i am sitting next to a Britsh Gas or Scottish Gas as they are badged up here I am turning left he is turning right so picture this BG has given him a tablet with a handy gizzmo for clicking it on your steering wheel fine you say but o no this clown is driving with this on the wheel and he is on his phone.

Maybe its me but the quicker these clowns get caught and charged with dangerous driving the thing is , is he doing this through pressure of work or is he just a clown

i have an unoficcial policy in place where if i see another road user driving like a numpty on there phone i accidentally change lanes or have to slow down suddenly to avoid a bird..!! so far ive had a few near misses but one day i will catch them out! and oh well....! " i do belive officer they were on the phone at time of impact" can you check phone records..! :)

i also have a habit of driving at people who cut me up on roundabouts and i like to keep in lanes when people edge out of junctions..!

one day it will hurt some body but i 99.9% think that will be the car driver not the van driver!

Down here the island is mainly 30mph, a couple of roads are 40mph, along the seafront is 30, one day a muppet behind was really close, I could see afar the speed trap wagon, so I kept tapping the brakes to taunt him knowing he would overtake. He did then got pulled for speeding immediately, I laughed as I went past.

that infuriates me more than any thing people who speed in reduced speed areas..

for example A1 North / South near Gateshead/Team valley...... 70 was cut to 50 for a reason!! its bloody busy and has loads of standstill traffic at various times x lots of on/off ramps!!

people still fly down there doing 80-90 mph with out a care in the world and flashing lights / getting close to cars in front who do the speed limit! cant wait to see some idiot have a serious crash one day as i will stop, unbutton my fly, take a whizz on him and call him a not so nice word then drive off..!

Reply to British gas plonker in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net