Budget Warmth Storage Heater Help | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Budget Warmth Storage Heater Help in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi am looking for any advise on an old Creda budget storage heater controls
with most storage heaters the controls are on the heater but on this one its on the wall
i have a customer with one that is working fine apart from the Thermostatic control unit on the wall
Termostat med innebygget føler MTC 1999 H
is crack and he wants it replaced but i can't find one anywhere So can someone please help me to find something similar that will do the job

Silly question but if i just fit a FCU will it run ok just with no temp control ie when the room reaches temperature it will just stay on as the heater should have it's own safety stat inside it to stop it over heating

Last edited:

Reply to Budget Warmth Storage Heater Help in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I own a top floor tenement flat that I used to live in and then rented out after I married. It is currently empty whilst some work is being done...
Replies
Views
  • Question
best of fitting a rointe or simlar loads of cheaper brands now. no doubt your heater elements are near to dust and bricks will be in a 100 pieces
Replies
Views
  • Question
A wifi thermostat for panel or underfloor heating will do what you want, but you need to get one with a suitable current rating. Many of the ufh...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Nice one, thanks for letting us know.
Replies
Views
Actually, not too late as I've not had chance to revisit this issue since. I guess since we're getting into colder weather I ought to ...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks