Business Plan for electricians | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Business Plan for electricians in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Mike Blair

Im creating a business plan for a government lone to help me start off just wondering how much you guys would expect to pay for you are a self employed electrician? example insurances

public liability about £80 -£100. with prof. indemnity takes it up to around £200 with tools insured.

vehicle insurance depends on your age. HMRC allow 45p/mile ( up to 10,000 miles / year, then it drops to 25p) to cover all vehicle expense, so you could use this figure instead of recording every fill-up, set of tyres, tax/insurance/repairs etc.

Im creating a business plan for a government lone to help me start off just wondering how much you guys would expect to pay for you are a self employed electrician? example insurances

I respectfully suggest that before you even think about writing a Business Plan you get to grips with the English Language!

For a start, you are not seeking a "lone" - you are seeking a "loan" !!

1. Lone | Define Lone at Dictionary.com

dictionary.reference.com/browse/lone

being alone; without company or accompaniment; solitary; unaccompanied: a lonetraveler. 2. standing by itself or apart; isolated: a lone house in the valley. 3.Lonely - ‎Lonesome - ‎Loneliness - ‎Lone hand

1. Loan Definition | Investopedia

www.investopedia.com/terms/l/loan.asp

DEFINITION of 'Loan' The act of giving money, property or other material goods to a another party in exchange for future repayment of the principal amount along with interest or other finance charges.

You - and a few others - may think that spelling, grammar & punctuation is "old fashioned" and doesn't matter then stand around scratching your backsides wondering why your job application, quotation for a contract or application for a Business Loan get rejected!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Business Plan for electricians in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net