business plan | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss business plan in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

lee mcgregor

hi guys , going self employed soon and need a template for a business plan as not to sure where to start with it and think i need one for opening a business account ,does anyone have any information that would help,
your fellow spark lee .:)

Best to go to your bank first and ask for a business pack (FREE) that gives you the basics and a CD is included that gives you your business plan templates for various trades (Lloyds TSB) including ours.
I would also recommend that you go to your business link (FREE). They will include everything from business plans, taxation marketing etc etc at the price you cant go wrong.

Hope that helps

Chris

Reply to business plan in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

LOL, maybe worth updating your profile!!! but I hope you see my point?
Replies
Views
Drop us a DM, I can line up some work for you in the area. It's temporary bits here and there, but would fit into what other works you have got...
Replies
Views
  • Question
also public liability and personal indemnity insurance..... tool and materials insurance as an add on for the van insurance.
Replies
Views
Thank you..... & did have all the fan isolator/ fuse in same plate (click) so quinetic wouldn't worked on this occasion
Replies
Views
  • Article
Tiling Courses at UK Pro Tiling Training Hi all Darren here from NETT, Just heard about Diamond and a few other Tiling companies in trouble, I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks