call out rates at night domestic | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss call out rates at night domestic in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
What's a fair price for about an hour and a quarters job from 1am? 15 mins drive away. smoke alarm problems now sorted. Was asleep in bed now wide awake! South west area. Cheers guys

Reply to call out rates at night domestic in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
After fitting out the first room of downlights.... i expect him to get a bit speedier at fitting them There is so many unknowns to price at this...
Replies
Views
Could i get some thoughts pls Podpoint 7KW untethered installed 2 yrs ago, working fine with EQC mercedes. Solar panel installed 3 yrs ago. Last...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Result! :) Steve does a happy dance
Replies
Views
Yes, the the person doing the remedials needs to be competent, but there is no legal definition of such a person, so by doing the work I assume he...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Is there a possibility of using a battery storage to supplement the high peak demand?
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks