call out | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss call out in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
i was called out yesterday ,when i arrived there was a block of 120 flats all with no heating or hot water:eek:

the gas tech/plumber was there he told me a anti vibration joint had split [ElectriciansForums.net] call out

it should of looked like this[ElectriciansForums.net] call out

the result was for several hours water had been pouring out over the 2 3ph pumps and isolators[ElectriciansForums.net] call out

causing the contactors in the panel to weld together and burn out[ElectriciansForums.net] call out[ElectriciansForums.net] call out

and melting the connections to the pumps (micc):mad:

so 5hrs of "creativeness" later 1 pump was running again [ElectriciansForums.net] call out

well anyway at least the 120 flats were back on

had been home 10mins when phone rang again loss of supply 20 miles away however rang edf 1st they had dropped a phase so i didnt need to go

Reply to call out in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
@marconi he lives whey out in the country and he had satellite tv before he moved. He wanted to quit paying for tv so he took on this project and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
sorry can not open any attachment or link in your reply.
Replies
Views
N
You may like this one. I was shown this particular section of cable at the then EMEB training collage. Remember the old concentric wave form...
Replies
Views
Knobhead
K
M
I did offer but this was refused as they were at a UG fault up the road n a wummin had given them turkey sarnnies lol
Replies
Views
mogga
M
P
  • Question
Suppose you made money out of her foolishness so Hurah!
  • prideofengland
  • Australia
Replies
Views
r10ley
R

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks