can someone explain how to become a spark in 5 days | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss can someone explain how to become a spark in 5 days in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

perfect1000k

just how is this possible what is the course outline i just cant get my head round it all that work in 5 days is this for real and has anyone on hear done this ??? im not intrested in doing it as im going to propper college for 3 years plus 2391 after it etc im just curious how this can be done

Change the record guys........and get over it, sorry but spend less time worrying about what others are doing and work out what your gonna do to keep going, simplesss

I refer to occasions as this; "Feeding time at the zoo"! In olden times sacrifices were made at the altar, a practice which should be continued in this thread. He is clearly winding us up!

Where there's a will there's a way, they done it and many others probably will, Good luck to them as i said above they are probably thinking of how to market their particular business rather than worrying about what others are doing, onwards and upwards guys, show folks your years of experience be a pro , be on time, go that extra mile, learn something new and show your clients. bet these girls dont even think about commercial! like i would presume most 5 weekers dont so go and teach yourself a bit of commercial. Moaning wont help, writing to your MP wont help, If my family had no money and i could do a quickie or 3 years (btw I took 4 years) I know what i would do. E mail your existing clients with offers every month ie Have your extractor replaced , have a ceiling fan fitted ...Fixed price win some loose some. Get your foot in the door.
y do 3 year course, and 2391 when you can do a 5 week course in dartford and and gain your part p then open your own electrical business

NICEIC | Contractor | Case Study - Elecchicks

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to can someone explain how to become a spark in 5 days in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net