Can someone name big electrical firms in london | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Can someone name big electrical firms in london in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Sparkz1

Looking for big electrical firms for example some companies like british gas

lol ive tried on google theres just a few small companies im looking for big companies on the same level as british gas do you know of any also do u know any recruitment agencies in london

that Pimlico one tath was on telly?? looks realy well run happy workforce as well nice uniforms and shinney vans

do conaurght have a prescence in london? carrillion Mitie Ecct ect the councils check n see who does their work

Mitie joke company :D m8 works for them and reckons there are to many egomaniacal managers and not enough guys on the ground :( saying that his brother and dad are both project managers might just be giving him a hard time :D

Try planned maintenance, connaught have a big presence in London. Also try lourne stewart bit more maintenance but still will have a electrical install division.

T.Clarke's PLC (working on the Olympic site)
Skanska (now have their own electrical division)
Phoenix (but they only have two jobs at the moment)

Kev

I hope No Good Bailey have changed since I worked for them, awefull.
Tommy Clarke are probably the busiest in London.
Phoenix were as big a few years back but I hear they're not so good now.
Both good firms to work for in their day.

Reply to Can someone name big electrical firms in london in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Anyone looking for a new entry qualified Domestic electrical installer,Hold Initial verification and testing Level 3,18th edition BS7671 Level...
Replies
Views
  • Question
There is Money here... Today's meeting with a client would shock many who are not up to speed with what money is around in London and how they...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently working towards getting qualified as an electrician and am hoping to get my foot in the door with an apprenticeship or...
Replies
Views
Currently serving in the Royal Engineers and doing my level 3 DAO electrician course, i’m looking for weekend work (domestic/ commercial) around...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We're looking for an experienced electrician based around the Surrey area. Carrying out various works mainly in the commercial sector -...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks