combat heater | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss combat heater in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Staffie

Been doing a shop refurb, the heater refuses to heat up. Fan works but element won't heat up?

Gas is on both ends, there is power to the ignition box. It won't fire up on auto or on manual when the ignition button is pressed? I can't hear the igniter pulsing/clicking?

Any ideas...:confused:

Cheers...;)

Been doing a shop refurb, the heater refuses to heat up. Fan works but element won't heat up?

Gas is on both ends, there is power to the ignition box. It won't fire up on auto or on manual when the ignition button is pressed? I can't hear the igniter pulsing/clicking?

Any ideas...:confused:

Cheers...;)

Unless you are trained in gas and are a member of the gas safe scheme then I would leave it alone as if you are not you can be prosecuted for messing around with gas.

Not knowing the heater you have, it is hard to comment. I work on the Reznor type heaters, the most common fault is a dead flue fan.

Reply to combat heater in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Where are you measuring the voltage when you say you are getting proper voltage at the base? If you are measuring at the tabs underneath the...
Replies
Views
You may also need to think about the exhaust fumes - without the forward motion of the vehicle, it could be possible that they enter through any...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the advise As I say, the only problem with the 3kw immersion is with a 3.6kw solar inverter, it does not take much other use in the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Has anyone known mains cable to go open circuit just from overheating. The wires were completely black when I took them out. Put in new ceramic...
Replies
Views
It would be safer to put the cable in the scrap pile.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks