Coming back in the game | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Coming back in the game in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

ste18

Hey guys,

Ive been out of the electrical game for 2 or 3 years now after me and my ex business partner decided to call it quits. I found another job in IT and software development so I have kind of lost touch.
I am wanting to start up again on my own, just doing bits and bobs around town nothing to major.
I have 16th edition qualifications. So am I correct in thinking that I need to go on a 17th edition refresher, and gain the 2391, to be able to do this in a domestic enviroment?

Cheers for any advice you can give me guys

Steve

Guess not sorry, worked with a sparks who was mad on Oxford town.

He was kind enough to give me a spare room whilst I was there. Lost my phone with his number on and lost contact.

Sorry for any confusion and hijack.

They can all say what they want. They are more interested in your money, than any qualifications you may or may not have. None of the scam providers are going to turn down your £500 just cos you haven't got 2391 or whatever. they will put a loop hole in and say "Must be studying towards", but how long you study is up to you.

Cheers...........Howard

Reply to Coming back in the game in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

RIP lads.
    • Friendly
Replies
Views
  • Question
It's actually not as those are accidents outside of work, if you suffer an injury whilst working for someone else or doing private work then...
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
Thanks all for your comments, advice and suggestions. The following is probably pretty boring for most, and is simply a summary of how the job...
Replies
Views
When you say burn up do you mean they actually burst into flames? Or do they just stop working, let the magic smoke out or something? It will...
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
  • Question
Hi there, long time lurker, first time poster here. Straight down to it.. A friend asked me to add some sockets and additional lights to a small...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks