commercial & domestic pir prices the same?????? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss commercial & domestic pir prices the same?????? in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Jay Sparks

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
Hi Guys & Gals,

Was just wondering if any of you charge the same price per circuit to do a PIR/EICR on a commercial premises (3 dbs & 30 circuits) as you would on a domestic premises?? Ive been asked to do one for a nursing home where Im currently working as a maintenance engineer part time whilst also working self employed. I will be doing the EICR as a contractor but I said Id do it at a good price. Just dont know if I should charge roughly the same price as I would for a domestic property!
I know some firms only charge £10 per circuit but thats when theres over 100 circuits and they charge around £25 p/c for up to 8 circuits on a domestic property. Any help would be great.

Cheers

Jay

Reply to commercial & domestic pir prices the same?????? in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
It sounds like they're buying a kellogs special K signature.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ive done 14 hours .Been well paid and happy about it . But once its more than 3 hours of a day .... you might have lost the chance to fit another...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I don't think it will work with only one stake unless some meters have different operating parameters. It doesn't necessarily have to be a stake...
Replies
Views
You would have thought they'd have a switch to flick on and off to engage an override. Not on each PIR but an actual light switch
Replies
Views
Understood, ; ) i'll pass it on to a company who do them day in day out i think.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks