Connect a camera to a display screen | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Connect a camera to a display screen in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

danishrizvi

Hi,
I want to install a home camera at my front door. What is the easiest and cheapest way to do it. I want to make the whole system myself, buy a cheap camera, connect it to a small display on the wall and see who is there at the door.

There are options available such as IP cameras which can be directly connected to a screen or a computer, but it would be too expensive to fit into my budget!

Any suggestions anyone?

As said before, go to Maplins, they have a range of cameras that will feed into your TV, PC, Laptop etc.

Reply to Connect a camera to a display screen in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

along with indicators on BMWs. they're never used anyway.
Replies
Views
I went with a partner. We're able to support each other and take time off knowing the other is at the helm. We split all profit 50/50 whether we...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Therein lies the problem. I see no merit in further circular debate, so will bow out of this discussion.
2 3
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
  • Question
Youre in the same boat as me. I was previously with niceic and later on, napit. No issues. I didn't bother finishing my nvq3 as in 2010 during the...
Replies
Views
James, your reply confirms my initial suspicions. We've had some of the heaviest rain ever in our area. I will get that tool as it would seem to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks