Conservatory wiring | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Conservatory wiring in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

michufc

Just a quick one how would you go about wiring a conservatory it has got a 32amp supply via 6.0mm 3core swa
it will have 12 d/l and 4x 2g sockets
I would appreciate your thoughts and see if my ideas are coming in the same
cheers mike

Yes I thought that but these are really really fussy and when I told them about the sub board I thought the lady was going to cry

presuming bonding, rcd, etc all ok, could the breaker be derated, sockets as radial with, as above, lights via s/w fused spur, used as switch? what do they want to plug in?

a mini cu for spots & 4 sockets ??
are you lot avin a larf ?

lol , just loop in and out 4mm cable and spur off for lights.
couldnt get any easier

Why is it the first thing that comes to mind when a small extension of any kind is mentioned is a bloody sub CU!! If i was that woman, i wouldn't be crying, i'd be kicking that person off the premises, and in no uncertain terms!!

Gotta be a 5 Week Wonder, or 17 Day whizz Kidd!!! lol!!!

Reply to Conservatory wiring in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
It possibly be a sheet rock screw. The NEC requires all holes cut in the studs should be no less then 1 1/4 inches from the studs and if any...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just doing some thread admin
Replies
Views
If the main switch is on when testing global IR then the neutral and earth will likely give a very low reading. Not that anyone would...
Replies
Views
loz2754
L
  • Question
Thank you for another very helpful response. Just to assure you we are saying the same thing, I was referring to the 2.5 on 20A radial which I now...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks