Contractor Plus Discussion Thread | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter m4ubs
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 74

Discuss Contractor Plus Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Contractor Plus

I have just bought the Plasplugs Contractor Plus as my 1st wet cutter. It's a huge machine and i've gotta feeling id be better off with a small Plasplugs Pro or DWW082. As i do more residential work, i dont own a van and im just starting off and do tiling as a side/hobby thing...

Then again i've read on the forums that tiles are getting bigger and customers prefer bigger tiles. The reason for me buying the contractor plus is coz i thought il only have to buy that once and it'l probably do most of the jobs.

Whats your opinion, Contractor Plus or the smaller Pro Plus/DWW082 Compact Tile Cutter ???

thnx

Contractor Plus for the Original Article on Tiling Advice Forum

Reply to Contractor Plus Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
Trowel - with Mapei Standard Set Plus Some adhesives give info (not seemingly Mapei). I think the Mapei Standard Set Plus would suit be well as a...
Replies
Views
S
  • Article
Large Format Tiles / Score and snap I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long and at least...
Replies
Views
SergeTiler
S
G
  • Article
cut ties with the contractor and now have a badly done, half finished bathroom First time poster here. For some context, I have a (mostly...
Replies
Views
Gemsplace
G
S
  • Article
Slate tile outdoors Been asked to repair a black/grey slate, under a covered patio. The slate has a layer of "clay" on the surface, very easy to...
Replies
Views
SYNCMANATL
S
S
  • Article
Manual Cutting Method for socket/outlets in middle of ceramic tiles? Beginner DIY Tiler, I'm contemplating drilling (with ceramic tile carbide...
Replies
Views
Stoobloo
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks