Could this be....... | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Could this be....... in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest123

The oldest PAT tester in use today that still works????

I found it in the back of a builders stores buried under everything & covered in dust. Brought it home, cleaned it up, plugged it in and PAT'd me kettle......it passed!!:cool:

The oldest PAT tester in use today that still works????

I found it in the back of a builders stores buried under everything & covered in dust. Brought it home, cleaned it up, plugged it in and PAT'd me kettle......it passed!!:cool:

Jeez - that looks like an old CLARE HAL1 - last made in 1972 or so I think.

Clare is owned by Seaward now, but I'm sure they'd still calibrate it for you!

Come to that, they may pay you good money for their museum too!

Nice! I like all the old stuff as well.... I have a few items, one or two I've posted before - you should do a sticky so we can document all the old tat we buy and never use!

More than a site tranny (3KVA).

I love collecting the old stuff from yesteryear.

Anyone else got any oldy worldy gear???

Yeah, look what I found in my attic. :cool:
[ElectriciansForums.net] Could this be.......

Reply to Could this be....... in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar threads

Perfect!! Thanks a lot gents. You've been massive help this last day 😁
2 3
Replies
Views
My experience with commercial lighting is when the fixture is ordered or bought the specs should say 120/277. Then their wiring diagram should be...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Search Electricans Forums by Tags

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back