Creda storage heater | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Creda storage heater in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

southside elect

do any of you know where i could buy a wall bracket for a creda - 79344 s online.

searched for ages and cant find it anywhere.

think the owner has taken the heater from a previous property and forgoten the bracket and now the tenant is worried it will fall on his grand kids if they touch it.

I know you can get elements and the likes in wholesalers (to order), but a bracket...im not sure they'll even sell them seperate. Could be wrong though.

As onions said best getting one made for you.

Reply to Creda storage heater in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Looks from the circuit diagram that the elements are separate. I'll double check on Monday. Cheers
Replies
Views
  • Question
Nice one, thanks for letting us know.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Youre in the same boat as me. I was previously with niceic and later on, napit. No issues. I didn't bother finishing my nvq3 as in 2010 during the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It is quite a simple process, if you believe a Hazard exists then an Analysis should be done, if at the conclusion of this Analysis this...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
X
I see you are a student, your university should have a good housing dept contact them first as they normally act quicker than the council.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks