CSCS card query | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss CSCS card query in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Having just passed C&G 2394 and 2395 I would like to have these added to my CSCS/ECS card. I have tried phoning JIB but they are permanently busy and I am still awaiting a reply to my email query to them (over 2 working days). I have looked on their website and the nearest thing is a duplicate card at £18! My current card has 12 months to go yet. I am sure that someone else has encountered this problem so any help gratefully received.
Thanks all

I doubt they will give you a free card, £18 would seem the only option or wait till your current one runs out.

One problem could be the Duplicate will be that, same as you have now, not with the new quals added.

Reply to CSCS card query in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
So I have recently qualified. And I am doing my 2391 later on this year. When I have my 2391, can I go straight in for an approved electrician...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Check ecscard.org.uk for more info
Replies
Views
W
Don't think he's a member on here any more.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks PC. I did see Tabels 4E2A and B, but as you say it doesn't have the same methods as 4D5, but looking again I see 1mm for example, using...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for letting us know. I think you made the right choice to be honest.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks