Cunning Plan! | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Cunning Plan! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SRE

I'm still on the phone as I post this after over an hour trying to cancel my 3 contract. I'm thinking it would be a stroke of Baldrick genius to ask the guy on the end of the phone to sell our pv systems for us!!!!

We've got a dispute with Orange. Last December my wife's contract was up for renewal so we rang them and told them not to renew, a code was given over the phone so we could keep the number. A couple of days later she'd sorted out a new deal with O2 and because she no longer wanted the Orange number we rang again to tell them and confirmed it in writing. In January a bill arrived, again if February and every month since then about a week after the bill lands we get a letter from a debt recovery company who are now threatening us with County Court.
All for a service that we did not want and followed the correct procedure to advise them, needless to say we have no intention of stumping up.

All signals are attrocious here, Howver we've got a vodafone sure signal in the house and office, all the family on vodafone contract too, - brill! -Sure signal hooks up to your broadband (sorry SRE :) and gives you your own vodafone cell. (Supposed to be used only in the UK, though I know a few mates who take it to their villas in spain, so uses their UK minutes and no incoming roaming etc! )

Yep, just for Vodafone, though I'm sure that some others can provide a similar device, possibly is VOIP, unusually for me I just treat as a black (white:) box! Vodafone Sure Signal - Buy Sure Signal on Vodafone - I got it for free after complaining about lack of signal :) - They are open to negotiation!

contacted T mobile, they have nothing and new nothing of the existance of such a device. Smart move then moving from vodafone to T mobile:6:

Reply to Cunning Plan! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net