danger notice | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss danger notice in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
anybody got a generic danger notice they can email me. been to a house today, called out to 3 non working s/o and 4 non working lights. quick look find 1950's fuseboard, VIR cable, no cpc on lighting with class1 acessories and switches. god knows how many other dangers lurk. told landlord needs a total rewire and i wasn't prepared to even attempt fixing the non working items. have to say that the landlord seems a good sort, not a scimper. have given him estimate and he says he'll phone me tomorrow. just need to issue a danger notice in the meantime.

Reply to danger notice in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Ok Dave thanks, no more accidents yet 🙏😂….
    • Informative
    • Winner
Replies
Views
As above I have found 9 times out of 20 a loose neutral is the corse of this issue have you had a new smart meter fitted resently?
Replies
Views
  • Question
You don't need to be in a scheme in Scotland- just meet the standards of the scheme
Replies
Views
I also remember testing electrical equipment long ago, from a drill to huge plant equipment including three phase motors with a continuity /...
Replies
Views
  • Question
After proving that it does not require supplementary bonding as it already effectively is, or that it doesn't require it. However that doesn't...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks